Issue 33 can still be requested here
Issue 34 of our catalogue is in the making and with the sucess of last years competition we would like to do it again.
We love seeing where all our products end up and its a great way to show us and the rest of our community. Please send us your high resolutions images to email@example.com, deadline is the 31st March 2020.
Winner will also receive £100 gift voucher to use on our site.
- The competition is open to anyone except those directly involved in the organisation and judging (including their families and relatives).
- Unless otherwise specified there is no limit on the number of images which can be entered.
- All entries must be submitted digitally.
- No digital files will be returned, but all low-resolution images, apart from those short-listed, will be destroyed after the close of the competition.
We will assess entries and a shortlist will be announced following the closing date.
Entrants whose images are shortlisted, could be posted on social media for our followers. All winners will be notified by phone or email. A list of the winners will be published on the Car Builder Solutions website.
The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The prizes are as stated. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
Copyright and permissions
By submitting images to Car Builder Solutions, each entrant confirms and warrants that:
- they are the sole author of each entry and that it is their original work;
- they own the copyright and any other intellectual property rights of each image;
- they have the permission of anyone pictured in the image (or, where the image shows any persons under 18, the consent of their parent/guardian) for the usage rights required by Car Builder Solutions will indemnify Car Builder Solutions against any claims made by any third parties in respect of such infringement;
- they have not licensed or disposed of any rights in the image that would conflict with uses to be made by Car Builder Solutions; and
- they have received any necessary permissions from the owner(s) of objects including buildings included in submitted images for the usage rights required by Car Builder Solutions and will indemnify Car Builder Solutions against any claims made by any third parties in respect of such infringement.
By entering the competition, you grant Car Builder Solutions a non-exclusive, irrevocable licence to reproduce, enlarge, publish or exhibit, on any media, the images for any purpose directly connected with the competition. This may include, but is not limited to: display at exhibitions; display on a web browser for judging purposes; on the Car Builder Solutions website; on social media used by Car Builder Solutions.
- Car Builder Solutions will make every reasonable effort to ensure that name credits are given to any photograph published in any medium.
- Free usage of any photograph will not be permitted by Car Builder Solutions, outside of the scope of the competition.
- There is no plan envisaged by Car Builder Solutions, to create a general commercial library of the images entered into this competition.
- Entrants retain the copyright to images submitted.