WIN A £50 VOUCHER FOR YOUR THOUGHTS.
Your product reviews matter. Please share them with us and other customers by completing a short product review.
Go to the product you wish to review and click the "Reviews" tab next to the description. Then click 'Write your own review'.
One lucky reviewer will win a £50 voucher to use on our site from our monthly prize draw. Results will be posted online on the 1st working day of every month.
May 2020 - Jo Betteley | Apr 2020 - Leighton Buckley | Mar 2020 - Chris Greenway | Feb 2020 - Peter Verhamme | Jan 2020 - Jon Mark
Dec 2019 - Kevin Cooper | Nov 2019 - Colin Batey | Oct 2019 - Alex Herbert | Sept 2019 - Jon Mark | Aug 2019 - Alain Virot | Jul 2019 - Robert Cooper | Jun 2019 - Paul Newton | May 2019 - Richard Miers | Apr 2019 - Bob Armstrong | Mar 2019 - Toni Muller | Feb 2019 - Matthew Hartley-James
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is CBS Online Ltd (company no. 07959334) whose registered office is at Redlands, Lindridge Lane, Staplehurst, Kent, TN12 0JJ.
- Employees of CBS Online Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or older.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. You need to submit a genuine review of any Car Builder Solutions product available at www.carbuilder.com online shop.
- Every genuine review received will be entered into the draw.
- Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.carbuilder.com/uk/review
- Closing date for entry will be midnight GMT on the last day of every month.
- Prizes are as follows:
x1 £50 Voucher (sent via email - to be used only on www.carbuilder.com)
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or unanticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The prize winner will be chosen at random from all valid reviews received.
- The monthly prize draw winner will be selected at random on the 1st working day of each month from all valid reviews received to date.
- The winners will be notified by the email supplied within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: CBS Review / £50 voucher, Redlands, Lindridge Lane, Staplehurst, Kent, TN12 0JJ.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.