Modern, high specification, high temperature thin wall low voltage cables suitable for use in the automotive, marine and allied industries.
These cables are specified as standard by many manufacturers throughout Europe due to their high performance characteristics.
Low voltage cables are:
- Suitable for 12v and 24v systems (maximum voltage 60v)
- Plain copper conductors - PVC insulated
- Suitable for use at temperatures from -40°C to +105°C with excursions up to +120°C
- Reduced insulation gives considerable savings in weight and volume especially when used in large wiring harnesses
- Good resistance to moisture
- Good resistance to petrol, diesel, lubricating oils and diluted acids
- Hard grade PVC insulation offers good resistance to abrasion and cut through
2mm² Conductor cross section
28/0.30mm Conductor spec.
2.5mm Outside diameter
25 amp Wire typical applications; Headlamps, Fog & Driving Lamps, Rear Screen Heater, Windscreen Wiper Motor.
Sold from a roll by the metre, i.e. If you require two metres, just order quantity 2.
NOTE: 20m & 30m bundles may be supplied in 10m coils.
25 AMP THIN WALL CABLE PER METRE #TW25